csvq is a command line tool to operate CSV files. You can read, update, delete CSV records with SQL-like query.
You can also execute multiple operations sequentially in managed transactions by passing a procedure or using the interactive shell. In the multiple operations, you can use variables, cursors, temporary tables, and other features.
- Version 1.9.5
- Released on March 24, 2019
- CSV File Operation
- Temporary Table
- Transaction Management
- Support loading data from Standard Input
- Support following file formats
- Fixed-Length Format
- Support following file encodings
- Shift-JIS (except for JSON Format)
Example of cooperation with other applications
csvq is released under the MIT License